Wednesday 9 February 2011

About me.

In this blog is some work from my second year at Runshaw College. They are mostly pieces from a graphics project which was titled 'fairytale’s.
I have also attached some photos that I have taken in my photography lessons and in my own time. This work has no observational drawings with it however I have plenty in my sketch book.

I have always loved Art & Design however I didn't really know what area I wanted to go into until I started my Btec at Runshaw College. I really enjoy my Graphic lessons as I've always liked how creative you can be within the subject. At Runshaw I got to go to The Chase in Preston, to do some work experience. The work experience allowed me to talk to the designers, do live briefs and get a feel for the work place. This made me want to pursue my ambition to become a Graphic Designer even more. My other favourite subject is Photography which I also do in my spare time; I currently have a Nikon D90 and love using my own photos in my graphical pieces. I am interested in this programme at Manchester Metropolitan University as I know it will be fun, challenging and also beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment